Want to know if you can make your own CBD E-liquid?
Since the E-cig has been invented, not only has it allowed smokers to change their habits, it’s also allowed people who want to use CBD as a daily supplement to do so too, via vaping.
With so many people now using CBD, it’s only natural that vaping it would become a way of ingestion.
Vaping is not only a great alternative to smoking, it’s also a fantastic delivery system to get CBD into the lungs. It’s an excellent way to take CBD because it is the fastest known way to get CBD into your system.
When you are vaping CBD, it gets into your lungs and diffuses in the bloodstream, bypassing the stomach and liver and has increased bioavailability because when you vaporise CBD you atomise it, making really small particles so your body can absorb them quicker. This means you can take a much smaller amount of CBD.
While vaping as a means of taking CBD continues to grow, more and more people are choosing to prepare their own CBD E-Liquid at home. This means they can choose their own potency and flavour of the E-Liquid. Another important factor that is adding to the popularity of people making their own CBD liquids is because actually, it really isn’t that difficult.
Before you take the plunge into making your own CBD liquid, make sure the main process has been completed- the decarbing step. This turns CBDa into CBD when it’s heated.
To totally miss this step out and let us do it for you, all you need to do now is secure yourself some CBD. Get onto our website and buy our isolate (500mg if you are following this exact method).
Here is the link: https://cbdlifeuk.com/cbd-products/cbd-isolate-99/
What do you need?
This method is for making 10ml of CBD E-Liquid…
- Get your beaker and add 8ml of Propylene Glycol to it
- For E-Liquid that is 5% CBD concentrated you will need 500mg CBD crystals/isolate which we have linked above for you
- Add all of the isolate to the beaker that contains the Propylene Glycol mixing well and then shake.
- Pour this mixture into a bottle and let the crystals fully dissolve over a 6-hour period,
- Add 2mg of Vegetable Glycerine into the bottle containing the mixture and shake well.
- You can now add your flavourings
Watch a video of how this done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2WO3JEg6Ic