Cannabis, also known as the plant “Cannabis Sativa”. The plant is grown in many parts of the world and originates in Asia. It is now grown in many parts of the world and has been legalised in many countries such as Canada. The plant contains numerous chemical substances and over one hundred of these are known as cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are stored and made in the plant’s trichomes. Trichomes are clear and tiny hairs that stick out from the leaves and flowers of the plant. Cannabinoids have various effects on the cell receptors in the brain and the body and change how the cells communicate and behave with each other. The two most common researched cannabinoids are CBD and THC. Both which are completely different from each other. Cannabis can be used in many different ways and for many different purposes. You can support cannabis awareness in many ways, here some of our favourites.
Try out different recipes which include CBD
There are many different recipes and ways where you can include CBD into your food and everyday diet. It can be a fun experiment to cook with CBD, this will allow you to see the potential health and wellness benefits of cannabidiol and combine your cooking skills. There are many recipes you could make however, it can be a lot easier too with some of the following ways:
- Add CBD oil to your favourite morning smoothie
- Put a couple of drops of CBD oil to dressings or sauces
- Put some CBD onto your favourite popcorn
Educate yourself on the history of cannabis legislation and its use
Understanding the history of cannabis right up to recent times is essential. The plants have very humble beginnings and in the modern world. its place intersects with cultural and social issues, class, and race that are still prominent today. If you learn all about cannabis history, it will help you to understand the current movement to legalise cannabis across the world and to understand its’ prohibition.
Support Cannabis Advocacy Groups
There are many state and local cannabis advocacy groups fighting with anything that is related to the use of cannabis, from the easily accessible medicinal marijuana to decriminalisation of cannabis. Some of the groups that stand out include:
- NCIA – The National Cannabis Industry Association which comprises of 10s of thousands of cannabis businesses and professionals who are committed to protecting the rights of businesses and customers alike, advancing federal cannabis reform, and defending existing state laws.
- NORML – The National Organisation for the Reform of Marijuana Laws which was formed in 1970 and since provided a voice to those who support decriminalisation and oppose marijuana prohibition.
- ASA – Americans for Safe Access are committed to making sure cannabis is legal and safe and is accessible for research and therapeutic use, which includes providing encouraging medical professionals to recommend options of medical cannabis as frontline treatment options, necessary information to caregivers and patients, and passing legislation that recognises cannabis as a legal medicine.
Share CBD with your Family Members
If you many family members and friends who may also like CBD or would like to try the health supplement, now is the ideal chance to share your knowledge and CBD product with them. There is a wide range of CBD products to buy on the market today with many different companies such as ourselves offering quality full-spectrum CBD oil products in the UK.
Contact all Legislators
The 2018 farm bill which is more known as the agriculture improvement act, legalised the hemp production recently in the USA. Some advice would be to contact all legislators at every level to suggest essential change and reform. This includes the senators, MPs, governor, and representatives in whatever country you are from. All public officials will represent your interests.
There are various ways to influence officials through postcard, email, and letters. Here are a few ideas on what you should speak about:
- Prepare a script with everything you would like to speak about
- Ask for action or a commitment to vote
- Give your address and name
- Be concise, to the point, and brief to inform them why you would like to push for cannabis reform.
Learn more about the legality status of cannabis oil in the UK.